Adorable Dogs in Coats and Garb
Talk about inspiration! I realized I now have a photo collection of dogs in coats and garb to share. You start taking one photo, and 20 photos later, you have a set. These are some of the best and brightest stars of Center City I've spotted over the past few weeks.
- George, from the suburbs. He is sporting his hand knit sweater. He garnered a lot of attention in Rittenhouse Square.
- Nyla, a dog up for adoption by PhillyPaws. The group was in Rittenhouse Square on Sunday, Feb 17th, with many dogs. Nyla was the sweetest with amazingly beautiful eyes.
- Kraymbau - a sweet old Chow and her owner, Daniella. Kraymbau has a touch of arthritis, and Daniella takes her out in her carriage for a daily stroll to Rittenhouse Square.
- Dog in a Taylor Shop window. I think I may have posted it before. The taylor shop has a selection of dog clothes on display, probably for sale, but also to show their expertise.
- Hamlet in his Old Navy "Leather Bomber" Jacket. One of the few times he relented to wearing it.
- Elegant Dog in a Shearling Coat outside of Rouge - Rittenhouse Square.
To view more of my collected dog photos as well as other great pictures, visit my Flickr site - located under Neenyd03, or click on my photo link to the right of the blog.